Is Calvary holding inside worship services?
Yes! The Sunday Service begins at 10:30 AM. Our services are also live streamed through our YouTube channel, Facebook, and Twitter. Up-to-date information will be on our "Home" page.
Do I need a mask?
Masks are now optional for everyone.
Will social distancing be in effect?
Yes, We ask that individuals and families space themselves out as much as possible throughout the Sanctuary.
Will I be able to fellowship with others following the service?
We encourage you to fellowship with one another outside, before and/or after each service.
Is childcare provided?
Our optional Children's Worship is offered for children ages 4 - 1st grade during the sermon through the end of the service. Masks are optional for everyone, distance will be maintained between the children, and the windows will be open for ventilation. There is currently no nursery available for babies and toddlers, however, children of all ages are welcome to accompany their parents in the worship service. We also have a comfortable room adjacent to our Sanctuary with a monitor streaming the service.
What precautions is Calvary taking?
Calvary is incorporating various CDC guidelines, some specifics are as follows:
- The building is cleaned prior to each use.
- We ask everyone to review and abide by the CDC guidelines for personal hygiene. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- Nothing will be handed out before or during the service.
- Bulletins will be set out on a table to be picked up, and they will include all the Scriptures passages and hymns or songs.
- Elements for Communion will be pre-packaged.
What about small group gatherings?
Some groups are gathering inside the education building, and some are meeting over Zoom. Those who gather in person are asked to abide by the current guidelines put out by the Session of the church. Please see the question above, "Do I need a mask?"
Is the Calvary Youth Group meeting in person?
As we are able, we are meeting in person Sunday afternoons 6:00 - 8:00 pm. Please contact Pastor Angel Gomez firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
When the youth do meet in person, here are the guidelines:
- Please stay home if you are particularly at risk, or if you are showing any signs of sickness whatsoever.
- We ask that each student bring their own water. Water fountains will be off limits.
- If there are any questions that are not answered above or if you should have any concerns about these guidelines, please contact your assigned Elder or contact us at the church office.